Anyone Interested in my 'Jump Scripts' Tool?

Matt Denton matt.denton at limelight.com.au
Mon Oct 21 17:18:01 EDT 2002

Hey-ya all

Thanks for the great response, and without even seeing the tool!
Anyway I will be emailing beta version 0.5 to all Mac users for testing
tomorrow night (I've added a few new features that I need to debug),
then Windows version < a week later.  I'll then post a version on the
web for all to download once a few more people have tested it out and
it is clean.

Many thanks for your kind responses!  Keep an eye out tomorrow night
(Australian time). Don't worry, it is only 160K.

Thanks again,

M@
Matt Denton