1.5 (now 2.0)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Mon Oct 21 11:03:01 EDT 2002


At 08:13 21/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>>I hope they didn't get the *wrong* impression of British politics? :-)
>
>Before "House of Cards", I thought all British political scandals were 
>sex-related.    :{`)

Only 90% of them :-) , the other 10% usually involves lying in court or a 
combination of the two.


cheers,

Rod


Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334

"You might think that, you might very well think that,
but I couldn't possibly comment." ("House of Cards", BBC)




More information about the Use-livecode mailing list