1.5 (now 2.0)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Fri Oct 18 12:06:00 EDT 2002

At 14:40 17/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>use-revolution at lists.runrev.com writes:
> >Anyway I'm sure everyone will like 2.0 when they see it.
>
>Can you tell us the new features?

At this stage I can only point to our previous press release on the 1.5
alpha (now replaced by 2.0) which outlines *some* of the new features, the
URL is:

<http://www.runrev.com/company/pressreleases/8.html>

Here is a summary of the new features listed in that release:

*XML library for creating and parsing XML documents
*Spreadsheet-format text fields
*New sound-recording architecture
*MIDI music file creation and playing
*Windows of any size and shape
*Fully Perl-compatible regular expressions
*Transcript Cookbook of useful script routines

More news on the exact feature set of 2.0 will appear very soon, so if you
can hold your breath for a little while longer I am sure all will become clear!

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334