1.5 (now 2.0)

Rod McCall rodmc at runrev.com
Thu Oct 17 12:39:27 EDT 2002

At 11:15 17/10/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>On Thursday, October 17, 2002, at 05:47  AM, Rod McCall wrote:
>
>>Hi Tim,
>>
>>We have some exciting news about 1.5 shortly. Also we've put in so many
>>new features it's no longer 1.5 it's 2.0.  Just keep your eyes on the
>>lists and website and all will become clear shortly.
>
>Talk about suspense! What does "shortly" mean in your neck of the woods?
>Like today?

Sadly not today but not believe me its not far off... More information when
it's available. Just watch our website, lists and (hopefully) the media for
more news. The countdown has started :-)

As regards whether it's tomorrow, next week or later all I will say is that
"You might think that, you might very well think that, but I couldn't
possibly comment." (quote from mid 90's British TV political drama).

Anyway I'm sure everyone will like 2.0 when they see it.

Kind regards,

Rod

Rod McCall  <www.runrev.com>
Runtime Revolution Ltd
Revolution - The Solution for Software Development
tel: +44 (0) 870 747 1165 fax: +44 (0) 131 718 4334