MV via ftp (was libUrlFtpCommand not working?)

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Tue Oct 15 13:07:01 EDT 2002

MMM. Thanks Dave... I tried sending

A) HELP  and

B) SITE HELP

on two different servers we use, on local OSX on the LAN and one remote
at our ISP in Honolulu

and in both cases the response in "answer it" was

A) Help command not implemented
B) 214 Direct comments to support at aloha.net

Oh well.... the read[old] write[new] delete[old] will work just fine
for my small file manipulations.. but 6-8 megs of audio files will be a
different story.

thanks
Sivakatirswami