error at left operand?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 15 10:04:01 EDT 2002

Esa,

You should be very careful in naming objects with a numeric designation, as
in 'field "28"'. It is possible that Rev may interpret this as "field 28"
and look for the 28th field (this can happen if you were to pass the name of
the field as a parameter to a function, for example). I know it doesn't help
your current situation, but just wanted to pass along the FYI.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/