get specialFolderpath(26)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 15 10:01:00 EDT 2002

The support for different versions of Windows OS'es (along with different
versions of IEs) are described along with a complete list of these
specialFolderPath codes at my site:

  http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_win003

And this shows, for example, that Windows NT does not support code 26,
although it should after IE 4 or higher has been installed. Take a look and
let me know if you have any other questions...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/