System Tray in Windows?

Jim Biancolo webmaster at listology.com
Wed Oct 9 15:49:00 EDT 2002

Hi folks,

Two related questions, if you have a moment:

    [1] Is it possible to create apps in RunRev that act as services,
chugging away quietly in the background (like a web server, for example)?

    [2] Under Windows, is it possible for RunRev to put an icon in the
System Tray and not in the Task Bar proper (in case I have my Win
terminology wrong, by "System Tray" I mean those tiny little icons in the
lower-right corner, and by "Task Bar proper" I mean those big rectangular
buttons that show up across the bottom of the screen for each user
application you're currently running).

Thanks!

Jim