Creating Icons on the Fly

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Oct 8 02:35:01 EDT 2002

Dan,

You can try hiding the stack before doing the capture (if you're capturing
stuff off of the stack).. you can do a send doCapture (your handler) to a
hidden stack and it will import snapshot to the hidden stack...but in my
experience, for the most part, you're stuck with the flashing and screen
redraws..

-Chipp