copying multiple objects to clipboard

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sun Oct 6 10:46:01 EDT 2002

>  > What application creates EPR documents?  In particular, are they
>>  external to Revolution?
>
>I believe that is trade lingo for "Electronic Patient Records".

David & Troy,

I understood that from the original post; but that doesn't tell me if
"Electronic Patient Records" is a generic medical term or a specific
application.  What I'm trying to understand is whether EPRs can be
Revolution stacks.

If so, one could (a) maintain an image library that can be shared by
the original test result document and the EPR, or (b) replace the
chart image with logic to draw a chart from the raw test data al la
the HyperCard GraphMaker stack.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company