Q. data stacks and app design

Ivers, Doug E Doug_Ivers at lord.com
Fri Oct 4 08:30:01 EDT 2002

This is a fascinating topic.  Seems that if you do it right, you can implement some aspects of databases.  For example, I was thinking about creating a foreign language dictionary which relates English words to words of the other language, including links between synonyms.  Anyone have suggestions on a good way do implement this?

-- D

6141.html>

--
 Richard Gaskin