use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #731 - 18 msgs

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Oct 4 07:16:00 EDT 2002

On Donnerstag, Oktober 3, 2002, at 06:03  Uhr,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com wrote:

>> Strange as in may seem, searching hi and lo over the entire universe
>> we
>> cannot find any decent FTP Web site synchronization for the Mac. This
>> is to synchronize two sites on different servers where one is a local
>> directory (containing an entire public_html folder/files)  on our
>> staging server on the LAN and the other is the "distribution" site  on
>> the ISP's server in Honolulu.  Has any one created this using
>> Revolution?
>
> I thought about it, but the one built into GoLive has been doing such
> a good
> job I've never really pursued it.

Have a look at Transmit.
http://www.panic.com/

Very mac like and I thinks can do what you need. I did it when I worked
with Golive because in the first versions of GL the ftp not allways
worked fine. Not use it so much now since I have changed to freeway
wich does a perfect ftp synchronization with the server.

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539