Weird Output from revPrintField

Gardner, Joseph A joe.gardner at nwa.com
Thu Oct 3 22:47:01 EDT 2002

Howard, thanks for the feedback. Strangely enough, this behavior has now disappeared and the field prints normally (that is, one line of the field = one printed line from the HP :). I didn't do anything with the stack except close it one day and open it the next. The PC and printer haven't changed at all, either. Weird. The problem with the revShowPrintDialog still exists though, but this is very minor as there really is nothing to set up for these print jobs. I'm still thinking of RunRev as a beta application (especially the Windows version ;), so I'm not too worried when something doesn't work right. I know they'll get it sussed out eventually when the real thing is released.

Thanks!

joe.