Q. data stacks and app design

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Oct 3 21:47:02 EDT 2002

If you are going to be reading your saved data from another stack, the
easiest thing is probably to save a copy of the data stack somewhere.
Then your reader stack can just open the saved data stack at any stage.
When you build your app, make sure it saves the substacks into separate
files. This will allow your data stack to be saved (so long as it isn't
the mainStack) either to it's default location or to your storage
location.

Sarah