Q. about size of stack, substacks and cards

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Oct 3 21:42:01 EDT 2002

Your method of putting the menu in a separate stack is fine.
Alternatively, if you place the menubar group on each card, then all
the cards in that stack will be shrunk by 22 pixels. Something that I
need to remember and almost never do :-( is create the menu FIRST!!!
before adding any objects to your cards/stack.

Sarah