Calendar

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Thu Oct 3 09:29:02 EDT 2002

On Thursday, October 3, 2002, at 07:58  AM, Robert Presender wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Instead of the user typing in a date, some applications display a
> small monthly calendar from which the user selects a date and the date
> appears in a date field.
>
> Would appreciate suggestions on how to do this in RR.  Is there an
> application(etc) that does this that could be implemented in RR and
> used cross-platform?  Do I have to create a stack from scratch?
>  TIA
> Regards ... Bob

http://runrev.com/revolution/developers/developerdownloads/
usercontributions.html
has a Calendar Object like you describe. However that link and another
link to http://www.shaosean.tk/ on that page goes to some poetry page,
nothing about Rev. Anyone have good links for downloading
CalendarObject and libString from Shao Sean?

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com
alex_rice at arc.to