Anyone know how to set to use DHCP with Revolution?

RGould8 at aol.com RGould8 at aol.com
Wed Oct 2 15:42:01 EDT 2002

Thanks for this information about how to get the network settings.   I'm
still at a loss as to how one goes about making the setting to DHCP.   I've
tried all kinds of techniques from:

"set configuration method of TCP v4 configuration 1 to DHCP"

to various effort to "unlock" the control-settings.

I think this is going to take some heavy-lifting/network guru type to figure
this one out.   Is there anyone else who's tried something like this before
(setting the user's Networking Control panel to DHCP via Applescript)
Perhaps I could pay someone to write a routine for me, if it can be done at
all.