use-revolution digest, Vol 1 #726 - 8 msgs

MFitz53 at cs.com MFitz53 at cs.com
Tue Oct 1 19:15:01 EDT 2002

In a message dated 10/1/02 6:19:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com writes:

> [...]

Being new to RR and not yet up to speed, I cannot say with certainty this
will work in your case.
 But I had the same problem with empty lines in a field after I had deleted
them, and someone came to the rescue with this:
                            filter field "yourfield" with "*?"
 This eliminated my problem. I hope it helps with yours.

mike