Supercard

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Oct 1 13:07:01 EDT 2002

Jeff,

There are several people on this list that do conversions from HC/SC/etc. to
Rev (including myself). Most of SC's tokens are supported in Rev (although
there are some tweaks here and there). The main issues to look at are XCMDs
and XFCNs and how to rescript them using native Transcript.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/