2.0?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Sat Nov 30 23:23:01 EST 2002

On Saturday, November 30, 2002, at 08:55  PM, Marian Petrides wrote:

> Sheesh!  Chill, guys (and gals)... it's coming soon, isn't that enough?

<humor>

Ah, that depends which meaning of "soon" are we using:

Sooner or later

Before long

In the near future

Sooner said than done

As soon as it might be

Soon after sunrise

Real Soon Now: adv. [orig. from SF's fanzine community, popularized by
Jerry Pournelle's column in "BYTE"] 1. Supposed to be available (or
fixed, or cheap, or whatever) real soon now according to somebody, but
the speaker is quite skeptical. 2. When one's gods, fates, or other
time commitments permit one to get to it (in other words, don't hold
your breath). Often abbreviated RSN. Compare copious free time.

</humor>

Again, not complaining, just curious. If Rev 2.0 were rock concert
tickets, I would be camping out on the sidewalk grilling wieners right
now. :-)

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alex_rice at ARCplanning.com
alrice at swcp.com