improve rev list [was Launch Not work on OSX/OSX Rotate image trick]

DVGlasgow at aol.com DVGlasgow at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 13:21:01 EST 2002

In a message dated 29/11/02 5:12:06 AM, Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
<katir at hindu.org> writes:

<< Though my license does not expire until January 18, 2003 I was

unsubscribed from the Improve list, so will send bug reports here in

the hope they are not bugs but only what I don't know. >>

I have been unexpectedly unsubscribed too.  I'm not too upset, because I find
this list more useful, and saw the 'improve' list as a forum for bug
reporting and contributing to the Evolution of Revolution.  As far as these
activities go, I am a makeweight, and they won't miss me.

I did think I would get at least 1 upgrade whilst still on the 'professional'
list, though.  Or did I imagine that part of the deal?  I would have happily
missed out on the previous 9 months, for just 8 weeks around the time of the
upgrade to 2.0.

Never mind.  Still having fun.

Incidentally, there was a recent thread about accessing images and text and
not wanting it all in memory.  The suggestion was to reference rather than
import the material.  That of course works.  However, I also have a vague
memory that it is possible to store data in properties within  closed stacks
that can be accessed without loading the whole stack into memory.  Actually,
as I type, this strikes me as deeply implausible.  Did I make it up?

Best wishes,

David Glasgow
Home/ forensic assessments --> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/dvglasgow/">
DVGlasgow </A>