not getting digests

Heather Williams heather at runrev.com
Thu Nov 28 08:35:01 EST 2002

> Maybe we should think about how to put SPEWS in their proper place
> and inform people about their techniques!

I totally agree with you, it's appalling. Unfortunately most of my "copious
spare time" (TM Jeanne DeVoto, thank you Jeanne) is already being taken up
with the fallout from this occurrence, trying to contact people by
alternative means and general damage limitation. If anyone wants to take the
matter up in any way they have my full moral support. Hopefully the
situation will be resolved shortly,

Regards,

Heather
--