Re-ordering substacks?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Nov 28 07:53:01 EST 2002

Is there any way to change the order of substacks?  I'm not really sure what
impact - if any - the order of substacks has - so in effect I'm really just
trying to re-order them in the App Overview, to help me keep track.

But given that this is the use- list, is there anything I can do which will
cause the order in 'the substacks' to change?

And if there is a way to do so, will it have any effects, apart from
reordering them in the App Overview?

TIA,

  Ben Rubinstein               |  Email: benr_mc at cogapp.com
  Cognitive Applications Ltd   |  Phone: +44 (0)1273-821600
  http://www.cogapp.com        |  Fax  : +44 (0)1273-728866