not getting digests

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Wed Nov 27 18:10:01 EST 2002

If you are not getting your RR list because of a blacklist problem aka
Spews, you can contact your mailserver ISP and request they quit using
Spews. There are a number of effective anti-spam client controls including
bayesian filters and Cloudmark's Spamnet. These blacklists are as bad as the
spammers and you *should* protest. There's no telling *how* much vital email
you're missing.

-Chipp