Quit on Mac OS X

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Wed Nov 27 11:58:00 EST 2002

I had this same problem as does probably a lot of others
on the list.

In my case there were only 2 times when it was critical to
know which quit happened to update my preference files for
the user.  That happened to be on the very first run of
the program and at registration time.  The solution for
me was to force my own "File Quit" if the user was doing
any of these two processes.  The rest of the time it didn't
matter at all for my particular application.

The only other work around for me would have been to eliminate
my own "File Quit" and to do my updating long before the use
ever quit my application.

Hope this helps!

Rick Harrison