Quit on Mac OS X

yves COPPE yvescoppe at skynet.be
Wed Nov 27 11:28:00 EST 2002

Hi,

I've made a Standalone from an app on Mac OS X with Rev 1.1.1

I have a menu "fichier" (= file in english)
The last item is "Quitter" (= quit in english)

When the user selects "fichier-> quitter" the app performs some work
before quitting

But in Mac OS X, you have a new Menu at the left of the file menu.
There is also an item "quit" at the end of this menu.
So if the user chooses this way to quit the program, the work before
quitting is not executed.

How can I know that the user has choose one or other menu to quit ?

Thanks.
--
yves coppé