Background

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Tue Nov 26 16:24:00 EST 2002

On Wednesday, Nov 27, 2002, at 07:49 Australia/Sydney,
miscdas at boxfrog.com wrote:

> Or, try using the "built-in" help; in this case the Application
> Tutorial. Step 10 describes groups and backgrounds and walks you
> through creating them.
> I don't come from any type of XTalk background.  I rarely need to
> venture outside of the information provided in the MC download to
> answer these types of rather basic questions. I'm certain better use
> could be made of the supplied resources.
> miscdas

True, miscdas, but the list exists in part to help people discover the
documentation as well as the product, or the use-list would hardly need
to exist at all. A pointer to using the documentation (as you have done
here) as well as to the answer helps people get up and running faster.
To ex-HyperTalkers it can be both a transitional advantage and a
constraint on discovery that Rev is a superset of HC.

regards
David