Socket Tutorial Guidelines [was: thank you notes]

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Nov 26 11:01:01 EST 2002

Hi All,

It appears to me there is enough potential interest in interprocess
communication to justify formation of an off-List group to work with
Kevin on this issue.

Since it is unrealistic to expect much of Kevin's attention until
after release of version 2.0, I suggest we wrap this up until then.

I will revive this thread sometime around the first of the year as
Socket Communications Study Group.

In the meantime, if anyone who hasn't commented would like a specific
invitation to join that discussion, send me a note privately.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company