Shell command in Windows & fetching https

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Nov 25 18:24:01 EST 2002

On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 03:50 PM, tkuypers at pandora.be wrote:

> And now it works, I now can fetch the proper information out of a
> https-site
> :-)))

If Ton can do this with his program, I would guess that others can do it
with curl until https is included in Revolution.

I recommend that those experimenting use files for info to the program
and use "shell" rather than "open process".

(I saw in the cURL man that there are a couple ways to point to certs,
but it is not clear whether there are some built-in root certs or
whether one has to set this up if verification is needed.  Either way,
with a little fiddling one can have https.)

Good work, Ton!

Dar Scott