Rev 2.0

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Mon Nov 25 06:34:01 EST 2002

>we all should give a very big hand to our german revolutionist
>Mr. Malte Brill, who wrote these two articles.

Hey Klaus, you make me blush! ;-)

>are these on the web?

Sorrowly not (yet). If anyone is interested in reading the German review, I
will try to make a PDF version of it, and send it via mail. (please mail me
off list). For the german tutorials I am sure I will put these on my
Website, when the Mag is outdated and all copyright falls back to me. (They
are very low level though, so I guess they are not too interesting for
experienced users and maybe need some revision.)

My kind regards to all the nice people on this list. Without your help I
would never have been able to find the ease in using Revolution.

Vive la revolution!
Malte