Printing a portion of a card

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 25 01:35:01 EST 2002

Sarah <sarahr at genesearch.com.au> wrote:

> I want to print the card from 4,157 to 719,554.
> Here is the command I am using:
> 	print this card from 4,157 to 719,554 into 72,72,697,451
>
> Surely this should make the printout start 1 inch from the top and 1
> inch from the left of the paper. It looks like it starts 1 inch from
> the left but about 3 inches from the top.

Looking at the numbers, it looks like Rev is adding together the card
coordinates and the print rect, so you are getting 76 pixels from the
left and 229 pixels from the top, which is about one inch and three inches.

What happens if you do this instead:

set the printmargins to 72,72,697,451
print this card from 4,157 to 719,554

Untested, but worth a try.