Development vs Standalone

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Nov 24 22:59:01 EST 2002

Is the splash screen the main stack or do you have another stack which
contains all the general handlers but which got bumped down the
hierarchy when you inserted the splash stack? That's what happened to
me once when using the splash screen approach. The solution was to have
an extra line in your splash screen openStack handler:
start using "The stack with all my scripts"

When you do a build like this, my preference is to say "No data folder"
as well as using "Move substacks..."
If you do this, you will find your application folder includes the
clickable app as well as a folder called
"My App.rev_components". I find this works better than creating a data
folder which has this components folder as a sub-folder of it.

Sarah