Development vs Standalone

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Sun Nov 24 21:14:01 EST 2002

>   All my substacks appear in the Data folder of the standalone.

This is the problem. You have three choices:
 - switch off the move substacks into the data folder option when you build
(means you can't save data in them)
 - alter your design so you have a standalone splash screen that opens the
mainstack.
 - alter your design so that code that you have placed in the mainstack but
you wish to call from the substacks is moved into a library stack. (this is
what I would do because you will probably find that you can create a generic
library that you cna use in other apps).

Cheers

Monte