Printing a portion of a card

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Sun Nov 24 19:57:01 EST 2002

Hi All,

I have a problem with printing the bottom portion of a card. It prints
the correct bit of the card but I can't get it to start at the top left
of the paper, it always prints down the page as if leaving room for the
non-printed section of the card.

Here is my setup:

The card is 723 pixels wide x 560 high.
The page setup is for A4 paper in landscape mode.
This gives a printPaperSize of 841,595 (with the default printMargins)

I want to print the card from 4,157 to 719,554.
Here is the command I am using:
	print this card from 4,157 to 719,554 into 72,72,697,451

Surely this should make the printout start 1 inch from the top and 1
inch from the left of the paper. It looks like it starts 1 inch from
the left but about 3 inches from the top.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be most grateful. I use Mac OS X
10.2.2, Rev 1.1.1

Thanks,
Sarah

P.S. In the docs, the "into" page rect is specified as being top, left,
bottom, right. I assume this is an error and the standard L,T,R,B is
still being used.