Background

Terry Vogelaar terry at discovery.nl
Sun Nov 24 08:19:01 EST 2002

> I must have missed something but how does one put buttons and fields in the
> background so that they appear on every card. I am coming from HyperCard
> where it was very easy.

It still is easy, but it is different. Just group the objects that form a
'background'. Groups replace the HC background. You only have to turn the
'backgroundBehaviour' on in the props palette.

This approach is much more flexible, because you can place multiple groups
on one card.

In the docs: "Learning Revolution->For new developers->Experienced HC/SC
developers" section "About... Revolution for HC developers" paragraph
"Backgrounds and groups" explains it all.

Terry