[OT] report manager in rev 2.0; what to do today?

Alex Rice alex at mindlube.com
Fri Nov 22 16:35:01 EST 2002

I am looking at the Report Manager scren grab on
http://runrev.com/news/revolution20.html . Is the Report Manager just a
GUI for already existing programmatic interfaces, or are there new
printing features being delivered?

In 1.1.1, I want to print a report containing a very large scrolling
group. If I print the card, it only prints what's visisible, with the
scrollbar. I am thinking I should lock screen, copy the group to a
custom sized card, and print that card, then unlock screen. Sound right?

Or is there anything upcoming in 2.0 that will make this job easier and
or better looking?

TIA

Alex Rice, Software Developer
alrice at swcp.com