Off Topic Group Quiz

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 04:13:00 EST 2002

--- Rob Cozens <rcozens at pon.net> wrote:
> Earlier today I commented to the improve-rev list:
>
> >If there is any group who should understand "it
> isn't ready until
> >it's ready", it's software developers.
>
> Anyone in the mood to suggest other candidates?
>
> I've come up with two:
>
> * house painters
> * chefs

How about:

* indigenous people working on their regalia
* artistically talented people that scrape the
painting off the canvas over and over again because
the colour combination didn't work out

I'm sure I could find a few more things to describe my
girlfriend, but that wasn't what you were after :)
Just kidding, ladies ; of course I have the same
character trait on other topics.

Anyway, that's what came to my mind...

Jan Schenkel.

=====