internanl Icons with Standalone

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 02:15:01 EST 2002

--- Andre Rombauts <andre.rombauts at win.be> wrote:
> Le 19/11/2002 07:19, Andre Rombauts à
> andre.rombauts at win.be a écrit:
>
> > Even if I check the relevant option in the Build
> dialog to include the icons
> > lib, internal icons are not available in dialog
> boxes such as Œask¹ or
> > Œanswer¹... :-(
> > Any idea.
> >
> No reply to my question. Is it so stupid?... :-(
> André

Hi Andre,

It's not a silly question. If my guess is correct,
you'd like to include some of the nice icons in the
toolbar or scattered around the rest of RunRev.
I haven't found them yet, but as they're an integral
part of the IDE, they might fall under copyright and
that could explain why they aren't in a library.
However, technically nothing is to stop you from using
the Application Overview and wading through all the
RunRev UI stacks in search of these images.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

=====