error message: Line/Character

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Nov 20 12:20:19 EST 2002

>"Line: 1011 Character: 7"
>
>a way to make the script editor show line #s?

Hi Erik,

I can't find a way to display the line #s; but you can navigate to a
specific line by selecting "Go To Line" from the "View" menu.  When I
select "Go To Line" from CodeWarrior, the line number box shows the
current line number; but RunRev's line # box comes up empty.

You should note that v2.0 will contain a major modification to the
Script Editor (or was it the Debugger?); so I'd wait to see what's in
2.0 before submitting an enhancement request.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company