Can I do "Digest Authentification"

Dave Cragg dcragg at lacscentre.co.uk
Tue Nov 19 16:37:01 EST 2002

At 1:32 pm -0700 19/11/02, Dar Scott wrote:
>On Tuesday, November 19, 2002, at 12:15 PM, Dave Cragg wrote:
>
>>  I also haven't done this, but
>
>LOL!  Poor Rob Gould has to risk his career on a rumor!
>
>Well, you have three who say it "should" work.  You have to judge
>yourself, Rob.

I'm sure it'll be a piece of cake, Rob. :)  But please let us know
what you come up with. The truth is I just want someone else to
interpret section 3.2.2 of the rfc on digest authorization. I'm
trying to preserve what few brain cells I have remaining.

If only J.K. Rowling wrote rfc documents.

Cheers
Dave