Inappropriate Interface Behaviour during mouseDown

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Tue Nov 19 14:07:01 EST 2002

>>Frankly, I don't believe I've ever seen this implemented, and I
>>really question whether it is desirable behavior.  [snip]
>>

>Imagine the following situation:

Believe me, Igor, if you're on this list for long you will learn I am
the first one to support anyone who says "damn convention, human
interface guidelines, & others' opinions (after considering them):
this is the interaction I think works best in my design."
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company