The joy of animated GIF

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Tue Nov 19 05:35:01 EST 2002

On Dienstag, November 19, 2002, at 12:16  Uhr, Bob Arnold wrote:

> I have just caught up and discovered how useful animated GIFs can be
> -- I
> have been making card-based animations since my HC days, and although
> they
> work in RR, I have encountered some problems controlling the sequence
> with
> sticky mousedown loops and leaky locking messages. Now the entire
> animation
> is on one card and I can control the speed, and the sequence, by
> sending
> messages to the image. Before I get too happy,
ROTFL

> are there any cross-platform
> issues or other problems associated with animated GIFs? So far, I have
> only
> tested on Mac OS 9.2. Thanks.
Until now I did not see any problem in the other OSes but I did not try
to control them. They work fine as they are...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539