screen resolution

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Nov 16 04:09:01 EST 2002

Greg,

Frederic Renaldi has an XCMD: SetMode at:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/frederic.rinaldi/

for Macs which should set the screen rez on older Macs. I'm not completely
sure it runs with RR so you might want to ask him.

You can of course test the screen width and height, and if not correct
present a dialog telling the user to quit and reset the resolution.

-Chipp