swf files?

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Fri Nov 15 16:31:01 EST 2002

On Freitag, November 15, 2002, at 12:53  Uhr, Klaus Major wrote:

>> But my question was not exact enough, should be: *without* QuickTime
>
> the answer is simple: You can't :-(
>
> ...unless someone is willing to write an external...
> (I would buy it ! :-)
needless to say me too...

How much time does a good sripter need for that about: What do you
think??

> ...or an external that will handle "shockwave", too...
> Wow, what a hought...
> (I would buy 2 :-)

Do you really see such an importance for shockwave like for flash?
Imho the filesize is to big. Flash is a killer because of its small
size...
Sometimes I think MM will let it die slowly together with Director and
blow Flash then up with a Pro version up to a new Director...

> Have a nice weekend.

Danke, das werd ich jetzt brauchen, weniger nice dafür mehr busy...;))

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539