Save stack working?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Fri Nov 15 03:34:01 EST 2002

David,

Where is the stack being saved? If is being saved in the same directory as
Rev, it is because "the directory" needs to be set to the location of your
stack. When you make your stack a standalone, its location will be the
"default", but until it's a standalone, the Rev app's folder is the default.

To change it for Windows and Mac OS (not OS X) only, use something like
this:

function AppPath
   local tPath
   get matchText(the effective fileName of this stack,"(.*\/)",tPath)
   return tPath
end AppPath

If you want a more generic all-purpose, multi-platform version, you can use
the one on this tip at my site:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_file008

Enjoy,

Ken Ray