Project Management Software

Wolfgang M. Bereuter wmb at internettrainer.com
Thu Nov 14 22:01:01 EST 2002

On Freitag, November 15, 2002, at 12:05  Uhr, Bill Vlahos wrote:

> I would like to find out if anyone is working on Project Management
> software. It is not something I'm interested in writing but would be
> interested in buying.
>
> There is no cross platform software which does both GANT and PERT
> charts that is current.
>
> FastTrack Schedule is a very nice cross platform program but it only
> does GANT charts. Microsoft has abandoned Project for the Mac and, of
> course, there isn't anything I'm aware of for Linux.

Not a real Project Management software, but a powerful "PERT chart"
tool: Inspiration.com. With its unique change between Diagram and
Outliner view and its "show checklist"-feature you can do great PERT
charts. With brainstorming function, symbol-links, text-notes and voice
recognition and a lot more features you can do more than in any other
tool I know. And you have a lot of export/import features. But it has
no "classical GANTT chart" with a "calendar integration".
Depends what you need. And its cross platform...

regards
Wolfgang M. Bereuter

Learn easy with trainingsmaps©

INTERNETTRAINER Wolfgang M. Bereuter
Edelhofg. 17/11, A-1180 Wien, Austria
http://www.internettrainer.com, wmb at internettrainer.com
Tel: ++43/1/ 961 0418, Fax: ++43/1/ 479 2539