Showing/Hiding Images on mouseLeave...

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Nov 14 16:35:01 EST 2002

>Then a transparent graphic object could be used to trap mouse events (with
>the image positioned behind it).

Thanks, Scott, for reminding me of a question that came to mind the other day:

What is the difference between a graphic object and an image?

If I create a red square in HC PICT editor, convert it to gif, &
import it to a stack, is it somehow different from a red square
created with RunRev's tools?

Can one convert graphics to images and/or vice versa?
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company