Printing Card to Letter Sheet--Offset 1 inch

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Nov 14 15:33:01 EST 2002

I made a stack 792 pixels tall 612 pixels wide effectively making a US
Letter sized card, layed out a letterhead and printed.

The entire image of the card is offset almost exactly 72 pixels
(1 inch) from the top and the left.

How can I "nail" the topleft 0,0, of the card image to the  topleft,
0,0 of the physical sheet that is being printed (a plain 8.5 X 11 sheet
of paper)? I tested this on our b/w Apple Laser 8500 and also our 4C
Xante Color Laser. Two completely different drivers and printing
technologies, exact same result in both cases.

OSX, Jaguar, appleTalk, Rev 1.1.1, using "print card' from the file
menu.

Thanks!

Himalayan Academy Publications
Sannyasin Sivakatirswami