Showing/Hiding Images on mouseLeave...

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Nov 14 15:08:09 EST 2002

Recently, "Rob Cozens"  wrote:

> And why, as Paolo asked, doesn't the image's background color appear
> behind the transparent portion of the image regardless of the image's
> opaque property?

I've never seen an example of the opaque property affecting image objects
(though MC's docs claim this property does affect image objects).

As far as image backColor goes, the only way I've been able create an image
whose backColor can be changed is by drawing a paint graphic (rect, oval,
etc).

Basically, if you want to be able to change the background color of an
imported image, you can use two objects: your image object with a graphic
object behind it, and change the backColor of the graphic object as needed.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, Multimedia & Design