ungroup selected = then crash

Sarah sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Wed Nov 13 17:13:01 EST 2002

This sounds more like the OS X Appearance Manager problem, which tends
to cause a quit when selecting/deselecting/re-selecting objects. If you
can work out how to duplicate the crash, try turning the Look & Feel to
Mac OS Emulated. I'd bet that you can't duplicate it then.

Your script shouldn't cause a crash. At the most all it might do is
give an error saying that the object doesn't exist but I have found
that errors in pending messages are usually just ignored. If you really
wanted to be careful, you could check that "the target" exists before
doing the send.

Sarah